- Progress Report will be issued after SA1 and SA2 exam during acaemic year.
- Promotion to the next class will be determined on the marks obtained during the year and the all round progress of the pupil. Answer papers shall not be given to parents/guardians.
- Promotions are decided by the principal in consultation with the teachers. Promotion once decided, will not be reconsidered.
- No student will be promoted to the next class unless he/she has an attendance of 80%.
* The criteria for admission and promotion, the course of study and examinations are subject to modifications as per the amendments in Right to Education Act.